Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Osage Beach Holiday Open House Weekend



Well, it was indeed another fun November weekend at Osage Beach, Missouri. It's a trip that a girlfriend, my sister, & I have done for probably 20 years. Osage Beach is a growing lake centered town/city in the Lake of the Ozarks. The gift shops preview all of their Christmas holiday decorations and women descend upon Osage Beach in droves - packed into vans & SUV's. It's a Chickfest - men rarely seen or put up with, lol.
Anyway, this is the 3rd year in a row we've stayed at Robin's Resort, which is on the lake. They're condo-like rooms with kitchenettes so we can grill/cook our own meals if we want.
I'm posting a few pictures (hopefully!!) from this year's trip.

Here's the view from the living room of our place. You can see it has a nice deck with a gas grill. I don't know how to operate one, but my friend, Cherry, does. She grills the dogs & the burgers on it.

Oops, my picture went to the top. I'll try another picture. This is a view of the lake.

Darnit! I'll have to work on that. Okay, the view is the first picture. The second picture is a view from the living room, lol!

I better post my deer pictures in another post.

No comments: