Sunday, November 23, 2008

Deer Alert!

We had been shopping on Saturday since 9:30 am, came back to the room around noon to eat lunch. We left Robin's Resort around 1400 to go back to shopping and as we reached the main drag, my sister said that she couldn't remember if she turned the stove off from cooking the baked beans. So, heavy sigh, we went back and the stove had been turned off. But I did have her grab my camera in case I needed it.

We set back out to leave again and lo & behold, as we headed for the main drag, my sister spotted a deer moving back midst the trees. These resorts are set back pretty far from the main drag because they are on the lake. So there's alot of wooded area. We see deer everytime we stay here. Sure enough, there one was, laying in the leaves near a tree. There was another one beside it but you couldn't see it very well. Anyway, here it is, using my zoom lens. It is so cute.







3 comments:

Atticus said...

Great pics! Its amazing how they blend in. I woulda walked on by and never seen her. What do deer smell like?

Wicked said...

Love the pics, PG!

prairiegirl said...

Thanks, Wicked! First time I ever used a digital camera & first time downloading pictures. What fun!