Thursday, February 13, 2020

Happy Valentine's 2020 - We Love 'Em No Matter What





To the persevering, the secreted, the long-lasting, the vintage, the domesticated, the long-time, the fetus-to-greybearded, the swirled, and the parented.

Narnia Dispatches salutes those couples who drive us crazy, who caught our eye long ago, who continue to captivate us, and who can be the easiest to spot in ways they seem so oblivious of.  Because it doesn't matter in the least, what you two couples do...


The Big Two - because Narnia doesn't care who, what, when or why you do:


Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles,



Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols,




And the couple who blows whistles, waves rainbow flags, and wears laurel wreaths as they doth shout their name,

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles:



And...

Blake Shelton and Adam Levine:



Liam Payne and Zayn Malik:






And our honorary men, who we just love to love.  Happy Valentine's Day to you as well,


Niall Horan:























Josh Duhamel:




Adam Lambert:



Eric Hosmer:




And a couple of faves fresh from their Super Bowl victory, 


Travis Kelce:




Teammate, Tyrann Mathieu:




[You know I had to find a way to sneak in a shoutout to the Super Bowl Champions!!! #Chiefs]


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!





pic sources:  pinterest, zismbookshelf, primo gif, breezejmu.org,
                    billboard, omh, cbssports
our playlist:  My Valentine - Martina McBride and Jim Brickman
                     Dear Valentine - Guster
                     It Might Be You - Stephen Bishop
                     Then Came You - Dionne Warwick & The Spinners
                     Love the One You're With - Luther Vandross


 

2 comments:

prairiegirl said...

LOLLLLLLL!!! That huge collage of Jake and Austin!!

Is that enough Jake and Austin for ya?!!


lol. There they are. In all their vintage, parented, fetus-to-greybearded glory.


Happy Valentine's Day, fellas.

To all our favorites, whether they're an OTP or not, we just love all of these wonderful men.


prairiegirl said...

Good gosh, I had to get on for just a moment and say to not lose faith! Believe me, it's comin'. lol.

3 posts are done, but I want to finish the other two. And then we'll have five days of Musings!!!! I'm going to be doing some pissing off, too.

But let me just say that while I do still try to tweet some and tumblr an eensie bit, I've been getting home late all the time because I'm working a lot of overtime. This past weekend I was in Wichita for an overnight-er as my family celebrated Christmas (I know, I know! lol) and my nephew had a big milestone birthday. BUT, football is over and I am going to be keeping an eye on my two favorite kitties in the whole wide world, Mardi and Moo-Moo!!!! I'm so excited, I can't contain myself.

We do not have Alvin any longer, as he crossed the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago and so I don't get to watch Mardi and MooMoo much, but I get to watch them starting tomorrow!!!

My job is WRECKING me!! I've been through several sales and name changes and what not. Been through this before. But this one tops everything I've been through and it's just a real killer. Can't even begin to detail it and who wants to listen anyway, right?

So never fear, I know it's been sparse and dry around here, but it's not by choice. I'll do my best to get it up very soon. :-)

Stay tuned. As you can see, it's late and I need to get back to packing up my stuff. See y'all later.