Sunday, May 22, 2022

In a Perfect World - Narnia's OTP's Could Rule

 


Sometimes, in the OTP follower's world, when we find ourselves reminiscing about the glory days of our planet aligning pairings versus the status of the present, in the here and now...

Oh, but what a time to be alive!

 


Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Hoechlin









Zayn Malik and Liam Payne


Niall Horan and Shawn Mendes















Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce



Adam Lambert and Kris Allen















Mike Moustakas and Eric Hosmer


Adam Levine and Blake Shelton










Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane


Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson















Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield


Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles










AGAIN - Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki














 

And because they are such an ancient relic couple (before gifs were even invented) and weren't even allowed to do any press together for The Day After Tomorrow because they were such a loved-up mess apparently, we have nothing but a bunch of old, still photos, 

the OG of OTP's,

 

 

Austin Nichols and Jake Gyllenhaal


 

Inspired by these lyrics from Wishing by Flock of Seagulls, 

written by A. Score, P. Reynolds, M. Score, F. Maudsley


It's not the things you say
It's not the things you do
But it must be something more
And if I feel this way for so long
Tell me is it all for nothing
You'll still walk out the door

If I had a photograph of you
Or something to remind me
I wouldn't spend my life just wishing

 

 

 

 

 pic sources:  Giphy, wattpad, RoyalsJun, sportscasting, AV club, tumblr, favim, tenor, 

                      spiddy tumblr, nothingidputbeforeyou, IHeartjake

 

our playlist:  Wishing - Flock of Seagulls

                     Love is Fire - Freya Ridings

                     Until You Come Back to Me - Leo Sayer

                     Rule the World - Take That

                    

 

1 comment:

prairiegirl said...

Oops, I was going to use Bobby Caldwell's version of "Until You Come Back to Me" and that's why I had Bobby's name there incorrectly because I ended up using Leo Sayer's instead.

There's some problem with my uploads from You Tube auto playing even though I've not had problems before. We've had some updates lately though, and it seems that's caused problems before so I might need to re-set YT as autoplay again.