Saturday, July 31, 2021

Shevine Saturday: Blake and Adam Fits and Stops

 

It's Shevine Saturday!  And Narnia is enjoying trying to decide which video to post - what a terrible dilemma.  😉

Here's another top favorite, one of the first Shevine videos I watched (from IronicPheasant) and there are some familiar "hugs" and bromantic nose boops, but there are also moments of Extra Credit points that proceeded above and beyond the call of duty.  The heart eyes coming from crusty ol' Blake in a few of the clips are pure gold.

 


Adam and Blake - I mean, look at them! 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Adam brought his cardigan A-game!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

😍😍

 

What I liked about them is how they each could reduce the other into fits of laughter and tittering, and forget that they were in a room with other people.  Look at this clip which I'm still not sure if this was a fully genuine moment or partial shtick.  Blake had a tendency to sometimes go too far with his jabs, particularly with Adam, not sure why.  But notice in this clip how they carry on and as Christina Aguilera is pointing out, the focus is supposed to be on the contestant.   


  

Everyone else around them usually ended up becoming spectators.  LOL!  🏟  [In this particular clip, I think it was another case of "above and beyond". 😉]


Blake staring at Adam could unsettle him to the point of being unable to maintain eye contact or speaking.  Notice in this clip, when both men were asked this question:




That's a question that all television co-stars are asked, right?  😉   Anyway, notice here that Adam becomes a literal puddle of mush and his reply is "We don't talk about anything.  We just make jokes!"   At 01:00 time stamp:

 


 

Adam, Adam, Adam.  Meanwhile, I want to know why Blake was going into one of his stare-while-evilly-smiling modes at that question, hmmmmm?

Precisely.  Aw, I just have to love who I usually saw as a cocky, bold Adam Levine reduced to a Snuggle Bear state.  

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoy these two clips and let's have some stills of these two, shall we?


love men in brown!  This plaid shirt is on point.







 

 

love when he gives this cheeky grin


 

he looks good in classic black
















loved the pink highlights - it was a great shade!



Enjoy our last day of July!   Hello, August!

 


 



 

 

 

 

our pic sources:  Yahoo, duchesscloverly, You Tube, Daily Fail, IronicPheasant, frontrow

                            liveent, Dani94, giphy

our playlist:  No One Else Like You - Adam Levine (from film Begin Again)

                     Every Time I Hear That Song - Blake Shelton

                     Suspicious Minds (Live from Tribute to Elvis Presley 2019)  - Blake Shelton

 

*** BONUS*** - He looks terrific and I LOVE this cover of Elvis' "Suspicious Minds", which was performed in a tribute concert.  Way to go, Blake!!

 


 

 

1 comment:

prairiegirl said...

I know I have seen that blond back up singer with the dark glasses before, singing back up vocals for someone else, but for the life of me, I have no idea where or who, lol. I just know I've seen him before.

I love the mega watt smile that Blake gives to one of the singers at the end of that performance. I must have played that video a thousand times. Well, not that many, but many, many times. I wish it was on I Tunes.