Monday, December 11, 2017

Weekend Jersey Boy Austin Nichols


For a weekend, Texan Austin Nichols was a Jersey Boy, aka a guest at the Walker Stalker Convention which was held in Edison, NJ, December 8 through the 10th.  One last panel, one more round of camera flash, one last hurrah of Sharpie-stroking his huge A & N for this year of 2017.  ;-)  One last Drop And Give Me 10....

Are you ready for this lovely ambush of Austin hotness?  Because he was ....

via GIPHY 


 

I mean... BAM!


 

Domesticity looks great on him, doesn't it?  


 

And impressing the fans with many of his star qualities:


 

his magnetism!  *wink*



It's great to see so many fans excited to meet him and be so wow'd.



Giving it the kind of personal touch that fans love:



And we all got a glimpse of those retro days of Tailoring-by -Austin, note the sleeves on his black hoodie:


 

Hmmmm, new Leaf?  Where was the old Leaf?


 

One more for the books!


 

Very nice, very nice!  What lucky fans!  We at Narnia must live vicariously through all of these OTH, Bates Motel, and TWD fans since I don't think "PG" nor "M&M" would ever be able to sneak in photo op/autograph time like we were able to with J2.  And that moment could never happen again. Ha!

Now here's a New Jersey Con Bonus! Micro-fiber those spectacles because here comes that DropAndGiveMeTen mentioned earlier in the post.  Note:  please turn head sideways before attempting to view. 



As someone said,



We totally agree!  It was great to get a glimpse of our OTP half-in-hiding before the holiday hiatus.  And the weekend concluded just in time for him to be listening-ear available for his Mr. Main Squeeze, you-know-who, who didn't have the best of days today.  :-(

But that's why they have each other, for times like these.  Enjoyed all of the Austin-fan lovin' and everything was working, everything was rockin':  the big A&N, the cut-off hoodie, the Nichols smile™.  Solo Con Austin is our kind of Austin.

via GIPHY 


pic source:  Giphy
our playlist:  Santa Claus is Back in Town - Elvis Presley
                     Happy Christmas - Rebecca St James
                     I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Dean-o Martin

3 comments:

destiny said...

PG, I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend, and the recent cancer diagnosis of another. That sure is tough, especially this time of year.

prairiegirl said...

Thanks, Destiny. I feel bad for his father and brother, who were the immediate remaining family members. His father I had met previously at a couple of company holiday parties. There were a lot of co-workers who attended and my business was really accommodating to anyone who wanted to attend the funeral service.

I'll get this music changed tonight, no worries! Think I'll try to post a few interesting news bits about Jake that some may not know. One in particular is very interesting.

prairiegirl said...

Okay, I've dropped the ball already. I'm going to get the music changed, but not the post, sorry! You can blame M&M, who called and interrupted my post-writing. LOL!!

She asked if I was going to blame her on the blog and I said of course! And I did. LOL. ;D