Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Shhhhhhhh!!! I'm Not Supposed To Be Here!!





Remember that scene in the Disney movie Pollyanna, where the young niece of Aunt Polly is hiding in the large potted plant outside of the conservatory and she catches the attention of Dr. Chilton?  "Oh, no. I'm just a child. I'm not even supposed to be here! Shh!"

One of the more entertaining rewards of following a closeted OTP is when one half is caught where he isn't supposed to be, usually discovered via a tweet from an unsuspecting source who has no idea what he/she has just done with their revelation.  A few of those sweet Texas Tweets  that have been found in the past:


From Austin, TX:

Cornbread Fed (@_savanahiza)
3/18/15, 21:03
Swear to god I saw Jake Gyllenhal today




Austin, TX:


Wilson Garrett (@wilsonthepigeon)
8/24/13, 14:12

I'm about 800% certain that jake gyllenhaal was in that tuxedo shop..



Plano TX from 2013 (which was not on Smarp for long but we have this notification that it did exist)


Again, Texas while this tweeter was on a flight:


I think Jake Gyllenhaal is sitting in front of my looking like he just got done shooting a scene out of Brokeback mountain




No comments: