Thursday, March 16, 2017

We Saw What You Did, Buddy


If one wants to find news on Jake's current world tour, Narnia Dispatches will not be the live-action, late-breaking, team coverage source for you.  There are quite a few fan and management created Jake Tumblrs, Twitters and smattering of blogs for that kind of information.  

Just for entertainment purposes, let's take a quick peek-see at the Life movie promo tour thus far and I'm expecting to see next...

via GIPHY 


Oh. 

LOL!  No Switzerland?  I thought -- oh, okay.  Well, they're telling me no Switzerland. Scratch that.  ;-)

Here's what we at Narnia have taken away from this "surprise", whirlwind world tour.  Jake in London yesterday.....



Hmmmm, something on Jake looks awfully familiar. A pair of sun specs so er...unique....such a style and color is hard to forget.  Where have we seen those before?





Snap, yes!

That's a three pointer, buddy.  👍

 via GIPHY


 
pic sources:  Instagram, Twitter
our playlist:  Closer to Fine - The Indigo Girls
                     Hear That Sound - INXS
                     Must Be Dreaming - Frou Frou

1 comment:

prairiegirl said...

I don't care if they both have a pair. Those glasses are unique and I'm pretty sure Jake has worn them before, but doesn't matter.

And they're uglier than sin.

LOL!! They are. But both guys are wearing them so I love them. I guess. lol

And today he's back to a customary dark pair of glasses as he continues his London press tour.

Thumbs up to Jake. I'll rag on them, but I love 'em when they do these tiny things. Like Jake wearing the Chicago Bulls cap. Austin wearing the New York Yankees cap when he was overseas as well while Jake was there.

Their shoutouts so rare, but when they happen they're a stunning, wonderful thing.