Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love is in the Air, Everywhere: Lovefest 2018





“When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding all the mysteries.” – Paulo Coelho


LOVE means embracing fun just because it feels right, while staring down anyone who dares to doubt what he means to you ~





PASSION is a flame that warms a cold heart, even when the winds of change inevitably shift ~























SOULMATES are a force of nature, guileless and playful in youth, immutable and immovable with age  ~ 






ALLURE when the inexplicable meets temptation ~








 FIRE & ICE making something work despite the challenges ~





 KINDRED SPIRITS a shared destiny written in the stars ~








A PORT IN THE STORM unwavering








HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!

          
collaboration:  Methodical Muser and Prairie Girl

pic sources: Pinterest, Just Jared, IHJ
playlist:  Jump – The Pointer Sisters
             God Only Knows – Beach Boys
               Cupid – Sam Cooke
               Hold My Hand – Michael Jackson

4 comments:

prairiegirl said...

Hi everyone,
My heart is kind of heavy tonight as I realized what happened in Parkland, Florida. I don't ever want to become desensitized to mass shootings. Just a tragic situation and who isn't touched in some way by our students, our teachers, and our schools, no matter how old we are.

prairiegirl said...

I do hope everyone enjoyed M&M's different kind of take on the OTP's'. We didn't get everyone in there, some of the singles were not included as time became a factor, ie Wentworth and Dylan.

I will not deny at all there was something between Dylan and Tyler Hoechlin. Certainly looks that way to me and I can say already that after just looking at a few videos, Tyler Posey looks to have been the meard.

I have no idea if there are still signs that the two are still together? I try to Google the two men and it looks like top Google searches no longer even include Hoechlin. That smells of cover up to me because there is so much Sterek and Hobrien, although certainly the majority is about Sterek. Is there more signs of Sterek than Hobrien?

If anyone on social media wants to share any of their insight, please by all means, DM me on Tumblr or Twitter. You don't have to give a public heads up on Twitter, you can request a DM and we don't have to follow each other to just have a convo. I did that with another person and we don't even follow each other. So, twitter can be cool that way.

I'm curious about them, but don't know a whole lot.

prairiegirl said...

Wanted to add something else - I happened to hear from someone who was having difficulty reading the post due to the backgrounds and whatnot. I can imagine because of all the reds and pinks. I made the post background white and hope that helps.

I get a little carried away with the seasonal coloring and backgrounds, then forget about how it might be harder to read like on a cellphone or perhaps a tablet. So my apologies! That's on me as I'm the one who plays around with the design. I'll try to be more mindful about choosing easier to read post backgrounds.

the real m said...

Did anyone catch the news that Amy Schumer married Chris Fischer. The Chris that was best buddies with Jake for so many years. Quite a surprise.