Saturday, August 14, 2021

Shevine Saturday: Looking Good

 


Greetings on this fine Shevine Saturday.  Nooooo, we're not done yet with Shevine Saturday.  There are still more moments to be shared!

Today we have a bit of a lengthy one by nothinglastsforever222, entitled simply "A Shevine Collection" because that is exactly what it is.  nothinglastsforever222 did a masterful job of including, as stated in the synopsis, "I've literally collected every Shevine picture and important screen shot I could find from seasons 1-7."  And then, a bonus that is most beneficial for a newbie Shevine fan such as myself,  NLF222 states about the video - "It is in chronological order for the most part."   That takes a lot of work to assemble your photos, especially when you're talking such a lengthy period of time.

The video was uploaded in December of 2014, so that's important to remember because many things had started to change in the Shevine fandom, beginning with July of 2014, when Adam "married" Behati Prinsloo and Gwen Stefani had been announced (in April) as a coach in season 7.  This is a lovely video with many, many popular moments and it took six songs, beginning with Honey Bee by Blake Shelton, followed by a nice cover of Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Maroon 5, I Can't Lie by Maroon 5, Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland, Smile by Uncle Kracker, and concluding with Sugar by Maroon 5.  It's a mini time machine!

 


 

Two of my favorite photos in the video:

 

Blake looking pretty mesmerized!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

aaaaaaand, likewise,

 

not to mention the matchy matchy blue plaids

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who could blame either guy, right?

 

All fluff today!  Here is a funny video full of puffed up, exaggerated bravado:




😍😍😂💪   One of my favorite all-timers of any OTP.  I swear, the background music sounds like it could've been a cutting-floor deleted from the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack, am I right or am I right?  😉 

And now for some more fun and beauty.


Shevine at the 2013 Grammy's



















 

 

 

 

 

 


Barely made it under the wire, but with no less enthusiasm and intent.  It is still Shevine Saturday and hope you are having a nice evening!

 

pic sources:  tenor, pinterest, Outsider, duchesscloverly, joe i.e.,nothinglastsforever222

our playlist: You Look So Good in Love - George Strait

                    Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland

                    I Can't Lie - Maroon 5  

 

1 comment:

prairiegirl said...

I ADORE the trailer video, lol. I like that song by Sugarland and also I Can't Lie by Maroon 5. I will need to download both of them.

I like it when You Tube videos expose me to new music I haven't heard before.