Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Toothsome Tacos (while they last!)

Saw a cute tweet tonight.



*07 12 20*  Well, looks like this whole tweet is gone, although the account itself still exists.  Hmmmmm..


JP's Taco Express in Caldwell TX, 80 miles away.  Not sure how Austin found this place, maybe he has a Yelp app on his Iphone?








lol.  Hey, some of your best eating places can be those converted gas stations (see Kansas City Joe's BBQ), but JP's gives a whole new meaning to grease spoon.  ;-)

This is one of the things I love about Austin, though.  His love for bad-for-you food.  He makes me feel like there's hope for someone like myself yet.   Keep on crunching, AN, and stick close to your little Saucy Hot y sus muchos Taquitos.

Here's Taco Man giving his JFC shoutout.




pic sources:  yelp, drawception

2 comments:

Methodical Muser said...



Fireproof! I love this song!!!! Co-written by Liam, aka Lima Bean and the Sass Master, Louis Tomlinson. :-)

prairiegirl said...

I love this song, too. It blows my mind that it wasn't released. Very mature sound and it showed me how far they have come in their music.

And my Lima Bean can write such beautiful notes, wow...