Friday, July 15, 2016

These Suit Me Just Fine

Well, going to try again here. If the Ghost of Christmas Live Journal has followed me here, I'm liable to pitch a fit. LOL.
Okay, as I was saying earlier, it's time for a little Friday feeling.  And we have some guys rocking the suit.  Let's get to it.


Not many like to don the threads like Jensen Ackles.  The haircut is as stylish as the tux.



Naturally, followed by Jared...



Zayn...there's nothing like coat tails



I think Jake can rock a suit second to none, but I tell you what.  Liam has got it.  He knows how to wear it, how to carry himself.  I know a trench coat isn't exactly a suit jacket, but it looks really good here.




 Several of these pics feature navy suits.  Here's Kaner, Patrick Kane looking pretty darn smart in blue.  This midnight blue is a striking color.




 I think this means that Jonathan Toews is up.  ;-)  Toews
can pose it.  These two pics don't really reflect it, but Jonny is like Liam and Jake - he can really carry it. I picked the second one because of the scarf.



Louis is just so handsome, isn't he? Louis stands straight and proud, I love it. And then there's a gorgeous blue suit. love those brown shoes with that color.




And I know that Mr. Styles sports some Craig Sager-like suits, but not on this post anyway, lol.  I love the hearts shirt...




And then you have Adam, who can wear just about anything with any degree of flash.  This brown suit is one of my absolute favorite suits I've ever seen.  


And last night I had only one lone picture of Kristopher Allen, but lo and behold, tonight brings the addition of a bronze sparkly number.  Go, Kris!!  The first pic is just too cute. Kris would look adorable in a friar's robe.


And finally, we have the two elder statesmen of the group. First, here we go with Mr. Austin Nichols...big credit to OhMyGodot & Special for having the tux pic. 




And if this was Austin, then that must mean Jake is in the on deck circle.  In the on deck circle and batting ninth!! lol.  Jake sets a pretty high standard on rocking the suit. There are so many great tux pics out there with him, but there's just something about that gold tie. It made the perfect splash of color.


And there they are on the Narnia runway.  No, lol, just kidding. Very nice, very nice, fellas.

8 comments:

prairiegirl said...

oh, my dog. That took forever. I felt like I was trying to post a chapter on LJ circa 4 or 5 years ago. LOL.

Do you see that funky URL link in there right before Jake's intro? I have no idea what in the heck that thing is, but that's what was jacking up my post last night. It's as though the post is too long and it's running into the previous one or something. But I finally got it to where it's not splitting somebody up into two pieces so I am leaving it the heck alone and just act like you don't see it, ok?

What in the heck.

Anyway, I had to edit Hoz out!!! I had my boy Eric Hosmer in the post, but trying to work around that eyesore link, he had to go by the wayside. :-(

Happy Friday and don't worry, we'll give Wet Willie a rest here in a few. Love that song, tho.

Clarity said...

Don't worry, your getting better PG. Thanks for making the text a little bigger. My eyes thank you :-)

You picked some really nice pics for the guys!

prairiegirl said...

Good morning Clarity! Thank you. Yeah, I just decided to leave that link pothole there because no matter what I did, there it was. And at least it wasn't splitting someone in two, lol.

Now if I could just get the comments to be in bigger type. I'll poke around in the settings and see if that's possible. Thanks for the feedback! :-)

No need to strain if we don't have to, lol

prairiegirl said...

Hey Clarity, seeing you reminds me that you're in Walking Dead territory thereabouts. Maybe keep an ear out if they're filming again and we'll see if Mr Austin Nichols can be sniffed out on his whereabouts. Whatever he's doing right now which is trying to pretend he's all loved up with his snugglemuddauber, it's not what he's really doing.

Summertime is waning...does that mean Mgmnt interns have to go back to school and the Help Wanted signs go up in the windows? I was wondering. ;D

Methodical Muser said...


Love all these pics, PG. Eye candy on a leisurely Saturday morning. Yummy and scrumptious. Who can resist a dapper guy who is comfortable in his own skin and enjoys fashion. And, and, and... Harry just likes to mix it up. Shake up the male concept of what it means to be sexy. Come to think of it, I suspect he also just likes feeling pretty. *grin*

Harry’s version of “formal” wear at Louis’ mom wedding
Harry with the Bride and Louis’ Family

Pretty in Pink

Pinstripe Panache

Fall Fashionable

Black on Black

Unknown said...

LOVE the suit pictures. I almost forgot how good Adam looked in the white suit when he sang "Feeling Good".

Methodical Muser said...


I thought this was a great summation post for a new Larry (or anyone trying to figure out this mess) who wanted to understand what Babygate “scandal” and the One Direction smear campaign was about:

Why a baby and not just a fake relationship

prairiegirl said...

I almost forgot how good Adam looked in the white suit when he sang "Feeling Good".

Wow, and you even remember the song he was singing while wearing that suit, FlyMe. That's excellent.

Glad y'all enjoyed the pics. It was fun during the selection process. :-)