Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Some OTP Luxuriation - Today's Feature is Ziam

Time to take a break from analyzation and brain calisthenics.  Let's luxuriate in the adorable hotness of Ziam - Zayn Malik and Liam "Lima Bean" Payne.  Without further ado....
















And I don't know, but I was trying to keep this Rated A for Adorableness, but I cannot always guarantee that I can stay on the right side of decency and what in the heck is this?  NSF innocent perusing ahead!!!




lol.  I'm sorry, I couldn't NOT post that.  Ziam is too much for my heart.

Hope you all enjoyed!!


Pic sources:  rebloggy, dailydoseofziam, snapbackziam, pinterest, ziamsbookshelf, fanpop, writer-dek, for anyone else I missed, I apologize!
Song:  Walking On A Dream - Empire of the Sun




3 comments:

prairiegirl said...

I already had some great pictures and gifs of Ziam, but picking up additional material for this post and I saw so many evidences of Ziam that I don't see how anyone could deny it exists(ed). These two were all over each other.

I hope I didn't miss anyone in my credits. Big thanks to so many 1D fans for their incredible work in capturing thousands of moments with all of the 1D young men.

destiny said...

Adorable.

prairiegirl said...

Aren't they, though? The more I looked at gifs and pictures, there was no doubt in my mind that these two have/had something going on. Some of their touching is quite intimate and affectionate, like that of a couple. Zayn especially has had it bad for Liam for quite awhile, it would appear. That poor guy's eyes were just glazed over all the time, wasn't it? And can one blame him?

And did I not tell you guys to look quickly at Jake while in Venice because he'd be gone in the blink of an eye? And he was! Lol. Jake zip lined it into Venice, long enough to pose for pictures and then he just kept zip lining right on outta there. And then his partner in crime Austin, he prairie dogged online enough to make it look like he was in where was it, Santa Barbara with the beard in his sweat pants and then he disappeared as well over Labor Day. I mean, I could hear the pop! all the way over here in Kansas. I don't think Austin is back in the States yet. I take back an earlier tweet of mine because I think I was wrong. Austin hanging out in the toiletries of some random store sitting under some tree who-knows-where with the beard dubbing her voice over the video juuuuuuuuust isn't quite cutting it for me, lol.

Smh. Kind of a poor effort. They must be working on a very limited budget, huh?