Thursday, September 8, 2016

When Plain and Simple Seems Almost Too Plain and Simple

Sometimes, clues for a future unshackling might look too obvious and too good to be true.  Surely, these two tweets sent out by Liam Payne were too plainly subliminal?  Or were they?


 

 What is it about the song Karaoke which might get minds to wondering why Liam would tweet about the tune?

“Karaoke” is a story about relationship troubles as Drake rises to super stardom. -  Genius.com
http://genius.com/Drake-karaoke-lyrics


And one day later, Liam tweeted this:





"Somebody Else" by The 1975 was another song about?  A break up. 

So I heard you found somebody else
And at first I thought it was a lie
I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without

I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else



Two songs focused on a "break up", tweeted by someone who 1) hasn't been very active on social media very much recently and 2) is also a member of a singing group where symbolism is used quite frequently for its highly observant and knowledgeable fan base.  So I think I join other Liam and 1D fans in wondering if his break-up song tweet-tandem is a hint of news to come, regarding the relationship between him and gf Cheryl Hernandez-Versini.  Trying to remember that patience is a virtue....




sources:  Genius, presidentspilotsandentrepreneuers
"Somebody Else" composed by:  Matthew Healy, George Daniel,  Adam Hann, and Ross MacDonald
Song:  Don't Come Around Here No More - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Walking On a Dream - Empire of the Sun





3 comments:

Methodical Muser said...


Leeyum! Those 1D guys are pretty creative in communicating with their fans. Not only has there been no interaction for a couple of months between Liam and his Cowell-contracted beard, Cheryl, but she never congratulated him on his Capitol UK Records contract back in late July:

Liam Verified account
‏@LiamPayne

Happy to have signed to @CapitolUK. They have an amazing history of artists, I hope I can follow in their footsteps

11:07 AM - 21 Jul 2016


And, she somehow forgot to tweet her “boyfriend” on Liam's birthday in late August.


Liam Verified account
‏@LiamPayne

Thank you for all the birthday wishes today and I saw the trend it's really nice of you guys

10:37 AM - 29 Aug 2016


Now, with the breakup songs being posted on his twitter account, there's a ridiculous article posted today in Now Magazine (a PR mouthpiece) with the caption:

Cheryl and Liam Payne: One Direction fans in meltdown over their ‘baby news'

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! All I can say is that Simon Cowell is one desperate man. I can't wait until this hiatus nightmare is over and he loses the golden goose forever. He had lightning in a bottle with 1D and he will never see their like again.

Methodical Muser said...


I viewed the following video today by Waytoomanypeopleintheaddisonlee.tumblr.com. The post indicates that the inspiration for the compilation was RBB's return to the stage at the Little Mix finale show on August 27th. At the beginning, I thought I was just going to be entertained. Instead I came across a most interesting coincidence.

About half way through, another clue can be seen to support Harry and Louis being behind Rainbow Bondage Bear. Not that I needed any more convincing, but when it comes to proof, I’m a big believer in more is better. Also, the clip is from 2010, when fetus Harry and Louis were still on the X-Factor. Louis is playing a fast talking, pushy interviewer character and he asks Harry who his pop idol is. All I can say is that his answer is absolutely Fab-u-lous.


RBB Tribute

prairiegirl said...

Hard to believe the desperation of Simon Cowell, isn't it? smh.