Monday, December 19, 2016

Happy Birthday, Jakie!


Another year, more stunts, a mystery woman, a dash of Leo rising, and a looney, exhibitionist beard who can't act her way out of a paper sack have all come together to provide some entertainment and a whole lot of distractions over the last several days. Social media is on overdrive trying to upload "evidence" of a romance which is about as believable as any hatched in a Hollywood conference room. Thanks for confirming that one thing can be certain after over fourteen years together. In this 36th year of Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal's birth, Austin Nichols is still his main squeeze.





You may be pushing 40 Jake, but you sure know how to pick 'em.  Regardless how hard you both try to prove otherwise, we know who is blowin' out those candles with you tonight. A.U.S.T. I. N. Your forever cuddlebug. Smile for the camera boys.  Awwwwww.










5 comments:

destiny said...

Happy Birthday Jake.

For anyone who may be interested, Jake is going to be on Broadway early next year for a 10-week run in Sunday in the Park with George. I caught this when it was done as a benefit last month, and it was amazing. He was born to play the role, and it was better than the original Broadway production I saw eons ago. I assume it's going to be the same, i.e., it will just be the actors on stage, no fancy sets, etc., but well-worth seeing if anyone has thoughts of a trip to New York.

prairiegirl said...

Hi Destiny! Good to see you. I would like to go see the musical. If anything, just to hear the song Sunday. I just love that song.

Happy birthday to Jake. I already tweeted my greeting but hadn't said anything here. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back up and running. My Wi-Fi and cable has been out since Sat night!!! All I have is my phone and while I can type ok on a phone, it is not the way to go. I also can't change the music from my phone so I am soooo sorry we've been stuck on the same song for forever.

There are much worst things tho, right? We're all busy shopping and visiting friends, making fun deliveries, watching holiday movies etc. So just be ready when the WiFi is back, lol.

prairiegirl said...

"Has been out" = "have been out".

Man what a terrible error. I blame the phone!!

the real m said...

I'd love to see him in a full fledged play. One that runs long enough to have a chance to get tickets I mean. I'll keep my eye out for when they go on sale as I would like to get back to NYC. I tried to make It back this fall but could not make it. Hubby not in the mood and my nieces husband was out of work so she was counting pennies.

prairiegirl said...

Hey m!! Welcome!!! :-) It would be great if we can all organize a #RoadTrip !!! I think folks are already buying their tickets, m, because I've seen them tweeting about it. Unless they're just blowing wind. You never know with Jake's Twitter search, which is about 96.97% preservatives, gelatin, and other additives.

We're back up & running!!! Kevin McAllister Dance!! Let's hear it for the playlist:

Glorious - Melissa Etheridge
Joy to the World - Aretha Franklin
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - The Pointer Sisters