Tuesday, December 27, 2016

More Bleacher Stand Observations - Holiday Pic with the Padalecki Siblings

Did anyone else see this photo from Megan Padalecki's Twitter?  Jared, his brother Jeff and sister Megan on the staircase in what appears to be Jared's Austin home.



 

It had all of the makings of a classic holiday family photo:  the striking wood staircase, holiday garland, body positioning and placement on the steps of the three siblings...what could be missing?  

Does anyone else find it odd that what was missing was Jared's classic smile?  The dazzling smile that is so frequently present with fan photos and with Jensen.   An anon commented on Spn_Gos about this very observation, prompting accusations of Troll! Wanker! etc. 

Well, the anon isn't the only one with the same observation. One could say that well, it's just one picture and red-eye / non-smiles can happen with candids.  But this picture could have been re-taken. The set up was all there as previously mentioned - the perfect setting.  Three family siblings holiday portrait.  They had all of the time in the world to re-take the picture.

Seems like a minor deal, doesn't it?   

source:  Twitter

3 comments:

destiny said...

That is so wild about the spying, and so wrong. It's amazing how much they still get worked up about what you have to say PG after all these years.

Interesting that Jake trotted out Greta for cover, and not his family. I guess those days are gone when he relied on Maggie and her kids for that. And just to be extra-safe, lets carpet-bomb with Austin and the beard in the Caribbean pre-holidays, and for the cherry on top, in Texas for Christmas.

prairiegirl said...

The troll next door doesn't have an explanation as of yet, for how he knew my opinion about Austin and Bennet's contract. That's because he isn't going to be able to come up with one. I never said anything yet online anywhere because I know better than to make a flat-out prediction like that on Twitter or on the blog. I've gotten burned before. I discussed it on the phone and I think in emails. So he did one or the other - I'm pretty sure it was the phone because my phone was making repeated noises every single time I called M&M. It didn't happen with anyone else - just her. And Mgmnt could have done it with spyware. You can do this through hyperlinks. All I had to do was click on one of his silly hyperlinks and the bug or whatever has been planted.

We know this guy is capable of knowing these in's and out's because we have seen him put viruses into hyper links on OMG. He had done that several times. He knew how to hijack our Blogger accounts and mimic them; we watched him do that several times. He knows how to mimic a Twitter account - I had him do that once, too. He is technically savvy; that's probably one of the reasons why Jake's people still have him employed.

And I'm not saying he's the only troll over there. Mgmnt probably has several folks running that blog (I use that term very loosely), but there is one in particular that we are fully aware of because he's been around for years harassing us.

prairiegirl said...

I know that most folks who visit Narnia aren't in danger of this kind of thing happening. Almost all folks I know online are just on social media for simple entertainment and they love their OTP's and it's just fun stuff. It's fun for me too, but I also express some pretty controversial opinions, so it kind of puts me in a different category.

Maggie and Peter have pretty much virtually disappeared. I mean, they tweet sometimes but they are rarely, rarely seen anymore, but for a society event or film opening once in awhile. They don't do photo ops and you never see Ramona or Gloria. Jake's never seen with the girls and Mama G is hardly ever seen as well. The whole family went into the closet along with Jake, Austin and the kids.