Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Revisiting an Old DataLounge Gold Nugget - on Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols from 2010




"For the person asking about the friend's private blogs it was 3 or more years ago before Jake bearded up with The Chin and all this nonsense about being straight started:%0D %0D %0D Nichols, Texas, same, in, bedroom, house, Austin: "when 'they' fall asleep", Texas, floor, shirt. %0D %0D Enjoy. %0D %0D"
—Anonymous
reply 67
07/27/2010
With the %D's peppered onto the ITK drop, the puzzle kind of starts out looking like,



Take them out... [ Nichols, Texas, same, in, bedroom, house, Austin: "when 'they' fall asleep", Texas, floor, shirt.  Enjoy.]
and you end up with a mental image that's more like...


pic sources:  etsy, 123rf
our playlist: Don't Fight It - Kenny Loggins & Steve Perry
                      Forever - Little Steven & the Disciples of Soul

3 comments:

prairiegirl said...

If I give you my heart would you love me forever
Would you pick up the pieces if I stumble and fall
If my world falls apart could you keep it together
If I can't have you I don't want no one at all




~ "Forever" written by Michael Bolton/Paul Stanley



Jake + Austin = Forever *crosses fingers*

prairiegirl said...

DON'T FIGHT IT!!! Woohoo, a little Kenny & Steve Perry , crank it UP.
Nobody had a voice like Steve Perry back in the day. Even though they oftentimes piss me off anymore, I don't fight my love for all that is Toothy Tile & Grey Goose and their little Noah's Ark.


If I recall right, this little gold Nugget-ito from DataLounge originates from what was once public on a myspace from one of Austin's ol' buddies.
=O

Seems like the boys used to share an Austin TX bed.


And that coincides with this little gold nugget-ito from DL as well from the same thread:

I do know Jake and Nichols spent a LOT of private time together out of LA a few summers ago but that doesn't make them a 'couple' or even sexual partners. It would appear they slept in the same room - or bed - according to a friend. [edit]
by: Anonymous reply 193 10/03/2010 @ 06:48AM,


lol. "but that doesn't make them a 'couple' or even sexual partners".

Sure, Jan.



prairiegirl said...

Anybody getting tired of the wintry closet? I'm not yet! lol. We'll see about changing it soon.

Don't you like the cabin-y look of that closet? It was very hard to find Christmas-themed or winter-themed closet pictures, let me tell you. *wink*

This ITK drop got me all charged up tonight. Awwwww, it's just so cute! Fetus Jake and Austin, back in the day. Big spoon and little spoon action.

And shirt(s) on the FLOOR.