Sunday, April 23, 2017

Daycare Deets - Day 23


Thirty Days of Toothy Tile, Grey Goose and the Baby Tiles

Day 23





Bethany S.Bethany S.@Pebbles430
just found out Jake gyllenhaal's daughter was at the daycare center I work at during the summer because he was filming a movie here. Damn



This startling tweet recollection from a Pennsylvanian fan of Adam Lambert's was posted on January 28, 2012.  Her account has been inactive since 2015 and the above tweet has since been deleted.  But the account is still visible.


When this tweet from @Pebbles430 was re-posted in real time on Oh My Godot, other tweets were posted on the blog Waiting for Toothy 2 which began to place Jake everywhere in NYC and one said he was with his parents, while another placed him with "a really pretty brunette".  The blog began to be trolled by a "persistent" scoffer who was trying to distract by hyper focusing on Maggie's purse in some photo op pictures.  It is something to watch this blog thread and watch "Eye Check Up" try to derail.

OMG discussion for Jan 28 2012 

Jake filmed Love and Other Drugs during the Fall of 2009; so it would seem that @Pebbles430 worked at the daycare during the summer, thus she missed hearing about or seeing Jake's daughter during the time of season she was at the daycare.

While we can understand @Pebbles430's disappointment, we here from OMG and Narnia are still forever grateful she shared her news.

via GIPHY 


A very special shoutout to Mr. G this morning as he prepares for what may be his last performance in Sunday in the Park With George (if it's not extended).
 
From "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) lyrics by Billy Joel



Goodnight my angel, time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say
I promised I would never leave you
Then you should always know
Wherever you may go, no matter where you are
I never will be far away


pic source:  Giphy
our playlist: Daddy, Don't You Walk So Fast - Wayne Newton
                        (Special thanks to SpecialK for the song suggest)
                    Ready, Set, Don't Go - Billy Ray Cyrus & Miley
                    Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) - Billy Joel

1 comment:

prairiegirl said...

You watch that thread on OMG from Jan 28 2012 and it's a classic example of a Mgmnt sponsored troll trying to disrupt and derail.

And then you can also see another example of how Mgmnt can use Twitter to clog up or distract from a "leak of likely truth" which gets through. I saw this happen I don't know how many times with Jake. Numerous times.

Twitter is used and manipulated by publicity teams to force-feed or bury.

In the J2 fandom, fans frequently and repeatedly blame similar-type behavior on "het stans" when it comes to Tumblr blogs and Spn_Goss. No doubt in my mind, they also have their share of Mgmnt-sent trolls, folks who are compensated in some way to disrupt and derail blog threads.

It's difficult to get the public to believe this really does occur and much more often than you would think.