Friday, April 6, 2018

30 Days and 16 Years: A Pin Up History of Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols - Day 6


September 5, 2006.  Coffee, coffee, coffee!  Gotta have that java.  The happy Laker photos took place in February of this same year 2006.  There was a time period when Jake wasn't papped with Austin from April until these photos in September.  Austin looking stoic while it looks like Jake is just chattering away.  ;-)









Their bronze is almost blinding, isn't it?  And if you look at the whole set right here you can see that the two young men start out walking side by side with Austin staring down the pap.  And as they neared the corner of the building, Austin begins to pull away from the one-man Jake pack and leaves poor Jake trying to catch up for a moment.  (In fact, in 10/13 their strides are so wide,  check it out , Jake looks like he's kind of stretching it, doesn't he?)  Something tells me maybe Austin wasn't too happy about them being papped here.



pic source:  IHJ
our playlist:  You're the Cream in My Coffee - Nat King Cole
                               Java - Al Hirt

3 comments:

Florida Tom said...

I was waiting for these. Some of my favs. Morning coffee after obviously spending the night together .Very sexy :-)

prairiegirl said...

Aaaah youth!! They look so young here, don't they? Great pictures.

You know, and I don't mean at all to sound like I don't get Austin's stares of displeasure. I'll never forget when we had a strike at where I worked years ago and I was walking into the building (now this was not being anti-union. I am non-union and we were not expected at all to join in.) and there was an employee and I consider a co-worker, videotaping me as I walked across the parking lot into the building and I was like what in the heck are you filming me for? I'm walking into the building, something we've all done every work day, every morning, sometimes more than once a day. It was really an invasive feeling. But then I'm just a civilian and not a celebrity; it doesn't come with my job.

Not a big deal here at all; there's no flipping off or acting up or anything. I'm just kind of interpreting what I think I see. I just think these two guys were not expecting a pap to be here at this moment.

Well, I'm back home after my week of watching Mardi, Moo and Alvin. Alvin not having a good morning today; I don't think he wasn't feeling too good, poor little guy. But he was sleeping when I left, so I am hoping he'll be feeling better when he gets some rest.

prairiegirl said...

I'll get the next post up here in a few minutes. Unlike our 30 Days of TT GG and the BT's, we have these posts ready to go. We're very far ahead of the game, lol. But sometimes there might be a bit of tinkering or RL interference going on.

Not too bad of a day today. We had mid 60's on Thursday and then overnight the temperatures plummeted and it was in the 20's yesterday. Just ridiculous. Gorgeous and sunny today, but chance of snow/rain tomorrow. Crazy, crazy weather right now.