Saturday, April 21, 2018

Austin Nichols and Lee Norris - You Tube Clips from Return to Tree Hill Apr 2018


Hey, look what I found!  Some folks posted excellent quality video from Austin and Lee Norris' panel at the Return to Tree Hill convention in April.  I thought I would just share them and you can watch. Looks like they're each pretty short and capture one particular question.  Enjoy!!

What episode or arc do you wish you were in?



What is your favorite quote from the show?


I like how Lee kind of nervously chuckled when Austin told him something was kind of hot and sexy.   He looked slightly embarrassed for a second, what do you think?  

What was your favorite episode to film?



The Julian Baker High-Five




Would Julian survive a zombie apocalypse?



And after linking and posting those, then I found this - The full panel:

 
Gold mine in the panel clip above!!!  At 23:00, comes the question where a fan asks them what lesson did they take away from their character and hope that their fans would as well?  And Austin replied right away; he knew what his answer was.  "Find the right person and hold onto them".

Lee Pace murmurs "Who are you holding onto, no just kidding!" and Austin jostles his arm and warns, "Buddyyyy".  LOLL!  I missed that during the panel. 

As the great Yukon Cornelius would say, ♫♪ Gold and Silver. Silver and Gold!♪♫


And meanwhile, as Jake watches that clip, he's doing this...


And here's an extra bonus if you'd like to see.  This is Roberto, Stephen Colletti, and James Lafferty.  I found Robert provided glimpses of being just quite the charming, sharp, sassy extrovert.  He was funny and I really enjoyed their panel.  And you can see how comfortable these guys were to be up on stage in this kind of setting with their fans.


   
Another interesting thing about their panel was at the beginning, you see Robert telling everyone who asks a question, that they needed to say one thing that they liked about themselves.  What was odd was that you'll notice most people couldn't seem to name a trait.  Instead, they said something like how they liked the color of their eyes or some other physical trait.  There was one fan who came through and said she liked that she worked hard for what she had, which was a great comment.  Interesting, isn't it?  Do we find it hard to talk about something we like about ourselves?  Something to think about.  Very insightful of Robert, I thought.

Happy Saturday!! Finding these videos brings back great memories of such a fun Sunday at the convention and a huge thank you to the fans and/or workers for uploading them.

All video courtesy of You Tube

9 comments:

Florida Tom said...

And guess who asked the Final Four basketball question. Yep that was Florida Tom :-)

Florida Tom said...

I was nervous and I messed the name of the movie up it was Glory Road not Glory Days but I think Austin missed it. He gave the hand pump and knew what movie I meant. Of course when he asked me at the end who I picked I got it right. Villanova :-) .Sorry PG!!

Florida Tom said...

Austin did say the most important thing is to find the right person and hang on to them . It sure sounded like he had found that person. Not sure if the other guy was teasing or knew who that person was.

prairiegirl said...

Of course when he asked me at the end who I picked I got it right. Villanova :-) .Sorry PG!!

Boy, KU didn't have their stuff that game, did they? Villanova really took it to town. But KU did really well to get to the Final Four. I really enjoyed the games that I saw.

Not sure if the other guy was teasing or knew who that person was. Oh, I definitely think Lee knows. I'm sure the whole cast knew and they know Austin is still with Jake. I think Lee was teasing Austin. ;-)

Florida Tom said...

Those words from Austin tells us that he has been in a very long term relationship .there is no denying it.

prairiegirl said...

It's so hilarious to look back at that video and see Austin try to work his way around the Final Four question, Tom. And even listening to it live, I could tell he had no idea who was in it. But he tries to stall his way through it. LOL.

Florida Tom said...

He sure didn't PG :-)

prairiegirl said...

Day 21 is up but I'm going to leave this one open for awhile.

destiny said...

That is so cool Tom that you got to ask a question, and a fun one at that! Sounds like you had guys had a blast in NC. I'm glad it worked out and that Austin didn't have to cancel for some reason.

And thanks PG for finding all the clips. I have to confess I haven't had time to listen to it all yet, but did want to hop on and comment while the topic is still fresh.

Interesting reply about holding on to the right person, especially given the fauxmance with Sophia. Sure sounds like he's talking about how he did hang on to the right person, not that he "lost" the person.