Tuesday, April 24, 2018

38 Looks Good On You, Mr. A. D. N.



Guess whose birthday is today, April 24???  Yes, yes, it is Austin Nichols' - he has hit the big 38 today and Narnia is here to pay homage, bear gifts and celebrate a new year for one of our fave guys.

This man right here,























































































 























And just for good measure....


 
From his younger, whipper snapper days...



"Dominick’s is a great spot, I also like the Hungry Cat, Amo, the Bowery. They’re really great restaurants. Honestly, most nights I just go to Cactus #1 Taqueria, best street tacos in town." - 2007

"I've always wanted to live in Italy and walk around the plaza wearing a tie and strange glasses, never to be caught without a glass of wine or some sort of cocktail." - 2007

"A boxing film would work really well." - 2006

"you know, my parents wouldn’t let me watch Married with Children because they thought it was morally terrible. They thought it was just awful for a young kid like me to watch Married with Children but I would sneak around and I would watch anyway." - 2007

"I watch less (movies) than I used to because life has gotten a little busier working...life's gotten a little busier at work." - 2018 (The Hollywood News)

Sooooo....since Austin seems to be struggling to make good on his time management, so he can resume once in awhile "consuming 3-4-5 movies in one day" like his old single, I mean younger days, Narnia thought we would gift Austin a few presents on this, his 38th birthday.

To help plan those busy days:

 
In case bookmarks keep disappearing and you need a bedside lamp anyway, here's an All-in-One:



Aaaah, and this is perfect, a bit of fashion for the man who has everything, some surf man cuff links!






For the upcoming decade or so, hopefully some handy advice,

And last but not least, from the entire family, I could see these being under the birthday tree for Mr. Nichols:



 
Happy Birthday, Austin!!




pic sources: Maxim, Austin Nichols Fan, etsy, tumblr, TLC, 
                    Barnes & Noble, austinway, LA Times, crowdrise
our playlist: Happy Birthday - DJ BoBo
                    Only If For a Night - Florence & the Machine
                    #9 Dream - John Lennon
                    

4 comments:

prairiegirl said...

Wishing happy birthday to you, and may all your dreams come true.

Happy Birthday, Austin! I’m sure you’re going to have the best kind of day.

prairiegirl said...

Ha ha ha, that personalized card was fun but a challenge to do because they only gave you so many character spaces to work with. And I wanted to put “Nickelodeon” in the tv show box, but that word was too long. Wouldn’t fit. I bet Austin hasn’t had control of the tv remote in that household for several years now. ;-) I know how that goes.

Methodical Muser said...


I love that Birthday card. Very creative and quintessentially, Austin. Great work, PG. Austie's looking good.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG GUY!!!

Florida Tom said...

Happy Birthday Austin Nichols.